Arnott's Lincoln rear air spring for the Town Car is exclusively assembled and tested by world-renowned ContiTech Air Spring. The Lincoln Town Car air spring bladder has a tested burst pressure of more than 480 PSI - 6 times its working pressure. Arnott is so confident in the reliability of its aftermarket Lincoln Town Car air springs that they are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
NOTE: Arnott recommends changing the Lincoln Town Car Air Dryer when replacing Lincoln Town Car Air Springs. System moisture damages your compressor.
• Heavy-Duty Air Springs by ContiTech
• Burst Pressure Tested to Over 480 PSI
• Pre-Assembled - Includes New Seal Kit
• Includes Installation Manual
• Hassle Free Lifetime Warranty
• Free Standard Domestic Shipping
• Contact Us For International Shipping
|Ford||Crown Victoria||1992 - 2011|
|Lincoln||Town Car||1990 - 2011|
|Mercury||Grand Marquis||1992 - 2011|